Our vision is a community where all youth feel safe, accepted, and supported.
How Do We Support Youth Who Identify as LGBTQ+?
- Mobile, street, and site-based outreach at schools, businesses, libraries, transit centers, community centers, parks, etc. Our staff are Greenbag Certified through Streetworks’ with specialized training in harm reduction, including NARCAN and sexual exploitation.
- Text-4-Help and Crisis Line staffed 24/7/365 available to youth, staff, parents/legal guardians.
- Emergency shelter in Resilience House and Gloria’s Place.
- Supportive housing in Marlene’s Place and Rita’s House.
- So What if I Am weekly support group.
- Youth empowerment and leadership on The Bridge Youth Advisory Board.
- Case management and specialized supports for youth who identify as LGBTQ+.
- On-site mental health supports with a licensed therapist and mental health practitioner.
- Family meetings to facilitate reunification whenever safe and possible.
- NEW APRIL 2023 Support group for parents and legal guardians.