The Bridge for Youth centers youth voice, justice, and equity in all we do, and empowers youth experiencing homelessness through safe shelter, basic needs, and healthy relationships.
- Patience – We give space for youth to make decisions on their own timeline in their own way.
- Love and Caring – We believe in acceptance, empathy, and non-judgment.
- Communication – We engage in intentional dialogue to understand each other’s truths.
- Integrity – We actively learn, grow, and change to align our actions in equity and justice.
- Co-Creation – We seek connection to amplify the voice of youth and each other.
- Community – We stand together for youth and for each other.
Meet The Bridge leadership team and board of directors.
Financials & Impact Reports
See The Bridge latest impact reports and financial documents.
Learn more about the history of The Bridge for Youth.
Youth Experiencing Homelessness in Minnesota
There are 6,000+ unaccompanied youth experiencing homelessness in Minnesota every night. Learn more.