The Bridge for Youth centers youth voice, justice, and equity in all we do, and empowers youth experiencing homelessness through safe shelter, basic needs, and healthy relationships.
All youth feel safe, accepted, and supported.
- Patience – We give space for youth to make decisions on their own timeline in their own way.
- Love and Caring – We believe in acceptance, empathy, and non-judgment.
- Communication – We engage in intentional dialogue to understand each other’s truths.
- Integrity – We actively learn, grow, and change to align our actions in equity and justice.
- Co-Creation – We seek connection to amplify the voice of youth and each other.
- Community – We stand together for youth and for each other.
Meet The Bridge leadership team and board of directors.
Financials & Impact Reports
See The Bridge latest impact reports and financial documents.
Learn more about the history of The Bridge for Youth.
Youth Experiencing Homelessness in Minnesota
There are 6,000+ unaccompanied youth experiencing homelessness in Minnesota every night. Learn more.