Connects with youth in the community through street, site-based, and mobile outreach; school partnerships; community education; counseling; aftercare; support groups; and specialized case management for crime victims and youth who identify as LGBTQ+. Email us for more information.
Youth Response Center
Available 24/7/365 and provides immediate resources and support.
For more information, call (612) 377-8800
Counseling & Aftercare
- Individual and family therapy and family meetings, as well as community-based referrals and resources for ongoing mental health support.
- Families and youth who call or text the YRC crisis line are offered therapeutic supports to mediate conflicts and prevent homelessness.
- Support groups focused on creativity, culture, and identity, health, fitness, life skills, parenting, mental health, resiliency, relationships, boundaries.
- Community partnerships for pet, art, and music focused therapeutic groups.
- Outreach and mental health teams collaborate to provide therapeutic drop-in groups in community.
- “So What if I Am” – LGBTQ+ support group