Thank you for your interest in becoming a Table Host at Bridge Bash 2020. Table Hosts are vital to the success of our event, which supports the thousands of homeless youth participating in our programs each year.
As a Table Host, you are responsible for inviting seven guess who will sit at your table and participate in the event. Although we do not charge admission for Bridge Bash, please make sure that your guests are aware that this is The Bridge’s largest and most important fundraising event of the year and that guests will be asked to make a financial contribution to the organization.
Contact Christina Woodlee (ph: 612.230.6645) if you have any questions about being a Table Host or about the event. The Table Host Registration Deadline is July 1, 2020.
Please visit the Bridge Bash Event Registration page to register as a table host.
Follow these easy steps to register as a table host and set up your group:
- Visit the event registration page and hit “Register”
- Select “As a Group Member” and then “Create Your Group”
- Give your group a recognizable name, such as “Scarlett Johansson’s Table” and hit “Create Group”
- Select the number of people you are registering for and hit “register.” You will then be able to enter the names and email addresses of your guests
- Eventbrite will send you an email link to your group page. This link will allow you to view and manage your attendees and invite others to join you.